Ornamental fish such as Discus can harbour a variety of parasites, and often they remain undiscovered until they have been introduced into a new aquarium. This can be a particular problem with fish which have originated from the wild.
Stress can also be a major threat to these fish because of the complete change in their habitat and lifestyle, and so any parasite treatment must be efficient and safe - frequent treatments will not only stress these fish further, but can also pose a risk of the very parasites you are trying to treat developing resistance to some treatments.
Fluke-Solve is a specially designed fluke treatment for Discus and other aquarium fish. It contains 50% praziquantel in a unique presentation.
Supplied in a handy 10 grams sachet to treat 2500 litres (550 gallons)
- Easy to use - dissolves quickly without boiling or solvents
- Effective - one dose kills adult flukes and larvae
- Simple double dosing regime takes care of fluke eggs as well
- Measuring scoop for small tanks
- Price includes Royal Mail 1st Class delivery.